The split hexagon is a cool little combo of two pieces that come together to form a whole hexagon. The neat curve is usually flat back stitched and three placed together will create a perfect circle from the smaller inner curved piece.
Available in three sizes. Shapes are measured along the shortest edge
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!