Orange peel are one of the "Starch Now, Sew Later" templates.
Rather than sewing them with a whip stitch, you can press the hems over to the back of the template, let them cool and then remove the template and applique them in place on a background fabric.
Available from 1 1/2" to 4", each pack contains 50 templates
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!