The clamshell is an applique shape and the 2",3" and 4" partner up with our Clamshell Guide and Stencils. As an applique template it is ideal for the "Starch Now, Sew Later" technique.
Available from 1 1/4" to 4".
Shapes are measured across the diameter.
Pack quantity varies with the size of each shape.
ie 1 1/4" clamshells =75 units per pack 4" clamshells = 30 units per pack
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!