Diamonds ARE a girls best friend. And in Engish Paper Piecing, the 60 degree diamond forms a 6 pointed star. It's compatible with hexagons, and is the basis for tumbling blocks and attic windows.
Available from 5/8" to 4". Shapes are measured along one edge.
Pack quantity varies with the size of each shape.
ie 5/8" diamonds =200 units per pack 4" diamonds = 30 units per pack
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!